The Annual General Meeting of the NSW Union of Rowers will
be held on Sunday, 27th August at 11:00am at The Boatshed, Sydney Rowing Club 613 Great North Road, Abbotsford.
At the conclusion of the AGM, 50 year Certificates will be presented to three members, followed by a casual barbeque lunch provided by the
All members and visitors are wecome to attend, and are encouraged to nominate for a position on the Executive Committee using the attached Nomination Form..
(2) Obituaries. As reported plus any notified at the meeting.
(3) Confirmation of 2016 Annual General Meeting minutes.
(4) Business arising from the minutes.
(5) Consideration of the 2016-17 Annual Report & Financial Statement
(6) Election of Office Bearers for 2017-2018.
(7) General business.
Rowing NSW relies heavily on
the support of a number of
and Service Providers more...